Almond Flour Pie Crust
A low carb alternative that can be made sweet or savory.
3 cups Almond flour
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons melted butter
6 teaspoons water
For savory crusts such as quiche:
Add dash of salt/pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
Add a pinch of red pepper flake if added spiciness is desired.
For sweet crusts such as pie/tarts:
Add dash of salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine all ingredients in medium size bowl.
2. Press firmly into greased pie tin & build up evenly onto the sides.
3. Cover edges with a pie crust shield if available or with foil.
4. Bake for 15 mins until lightly browned.
5. Allow to cool before adding filling.